Rocycle LLC is your best solution for IT asset management and electronic recycling in Florida. Located in beautiful Dade City, FL we are a full-service IT & electronic recycling company and IT asset management company offering pack-outs, pick-ups, IT asset removal, disposal logistics, data destruction service, equipment auditing, equipment remarketing, and electronic recycling.
We specialize in finding equipment that still has value to help you and your company maximize the return on your IT asset investment.
Serving Businesses In Central Florida and Nationwide
While we can serve businesses nationwide we specialize in Central Florida including the Tampa area, Lakeland, Orlando, and Sarasota areas. We also offer FREE equipment pickups for businesses located in Pasco, Hernando, Polk, Hillsborough, and Pinellas counties.
We Properly Dispose of Your Extra IT Equipment & Data
If you have excess or outdated IT equipment that you need to be disposed of or off-lease equipment that you need to be processed, contact Rocycle. Our fast, efficient, and valuable service is sure to please you!
Industries & Businesses We Serve
- Banking and Finance Facilities
- Commercial Offices
- Healthcare Groups and Facilities
- Educational Facilities
- Music & Event Venues
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Restaurant & Grocery Stores
- Government and Contractors Offices & Facilities
Our Commercial Electronic Recycling Process
- When we receive or pick up your equipment we get started with an audit
- As the equipment is unpacked, a spreadsheet is created to log the following aspects of your IT assets and data-bearing devices:
- Serial number
- If the equipment has remarket value, the item is tested.
- When the equipment passes the functionality testing, it is able to be remarketed.
- If the equipment is obsolete, fails testing, or is non-functioning, it is designated for de-manufacturing.
- For items with hard drives, the hard drives are wiped or crushed per your company’s directive.
- Certificates of destruction are available for your records upon request.
- After the equipment auditing is complete, we send you a copy of the spreadsheet with the following listed details:
- Minimal processing costs
- Value of the items